Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's HOT!

Nong, my brother's wife, made Ladybug a beautiful traditional Thai outfit that we received at the end of the season last year. It was a little too cool at the time to use it so I had to stash it in the closet until warm weather was upon us again. With the temps in the low 90's, it was time to get it out! I have to say, she looks adorable!!

pic removed
Ladybug in her traditional Thai outfit made by her Aunt Nong.


I love this weather. I'm sure my eggplant and peppers are loving it too. My poor broccoli, please persevere... you'll have your cool weather back in just a few days.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aliceson said...

So cute! I can't believe you are having 90 deg. temps already! It's cool and rainy here today. Boo!

April 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home