Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Raspberries

We went with mom's club this morning to a raspberry/blueberry pick-your-own farm. We got there at 9:15 (apparently they open at 8 AM) and all the blueberries were flat out gone. Apparently, posh Charlottesville restaurateurs were out there picking well before we got there. As we arrived, I saw one guy haul off 22 cases. Bummer for us, but good for the farm. I'm glad to see they are doing so well.



Nolan road on my back while Ladybug and I did the picking. At some point ladybug lost both of her shoes. In true bad mom form, I did not notice until we were done picking. :P

We paid a whopping .80 cents for something that would go $5.00+ at the store. I'd say they were a frugal find and they are delicious and nutricious! You can't beat that. I think we will be heading there again soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home