Friday, January 30, 2009

Pizza Night at Our House

I'm always trying to help Nick with his pizza addiction. He likes pizza ever which way. Pizza pockets sandwiches, pizza rolls, frozen pizza, thin crust pizza, chicago deep pizza, etc. I could go on but I feel like I might start sounding like Bubba Gump. Basically, he would eat it every day of the week if I let him.

Rumor has it that before we started dating Nick had several stacks of pizza boxes piled up to the ceiling in his apartment. The collection was removed prior to the first time I saw his place. His place was so clean that day that I thought he was a neat freak. Later, he would tell me that he spent several days cleaning his apartment in preparation. First impressions aren't always what they seem to be!

As I have yet to succeed in ridding him of this pizza obsession, I have found a way to embrace it. The pizza below is a mere 250 calories for the entire pizza. Admittedly, it is high in sodium, but you can't win every battle. You can find the full recipe here.


-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home