Sunday, January 25, 2009

Political Compass

I did a politcal compass test here today. I haven't done one since high school. I thought the results were interesting. Below is my graph. I lean left on social issues and slightly right on economic ones.

Economic Left/Right: 1.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

Nick did the same. Here is where he lies. I don't think this test is very accurate. According to the test he slightly left on economic and social issues. I thought we were the other way around?

Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.85

So, this has been our attempt to weekly long run. We better get going.

1 Comments:

Blogger MC95 said...

Economic Left/Right: -3.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.77

January 28, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home