Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Deals and More Deals

So I'm getting so good at this coupon thing that I'm actually finding my own deals and spreading the word. I learned that Target will let you stack a manufacturer (MFG) coupon with a store coupon. With two kids two and under I go through a lot of Shout Laundry Stain Remover. I use it for their clothes and my own (when their muck transfers inevitably onto my own.) The stuff has saved many pieces of clothing.

Retail is $2.29 for the Shout stain remover at Target. Well today I matched an internet printable (IP) for .75 off with a store printable for $1.00 off. Total paid was $0.54!!! And I did it on my own! Holla. I did this twice. Then I did a similar transaction on lunch meat. I also bought a massive amount of Huggies 184 count sensitive wipes for .99 (regular 5.99) using a $5 off IP. I got 3 of those babies. You just can't beat that kind of savings.

Note: On Target Store Coupons (should you decide to do this yourself) you will need to make multiple transactions if you want to use more than one of an identical store coupon because you can only use one store coupon per offer per transaction. You can make as many transactions as you like but not more than one kind per transaction. As far as I know there is no limit on identical IP's. That is to say, I didn't need to do separate transactions for the baby wipes because I had no store coupons associated with them. I hope that makes sense.


Then at the grocery store I scored free vegetables, free lunch meat, and more free TP. We've gone through about a third of our free TP stash. Here's a pic to show you how our stash is looking today. Not bad, eh? How long can we get away with it?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger 13skulls said...

Did ya'll buy enough food to justify the eventual use of all that toilet paper?

March 6, 2009 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger MC95 said...

my mother in law went through about 4 rolls thursday night/friday morning - food poisoning.

March 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home