Monday, February 23, 2009

K-Mart Rocked My World Today

I haven't been to K-mart in years. I would have probably made it another several years if I hadn't learned thanks to Hot Coupon World (HCW) that the store was having this SUPER double coupons sale (i.e. they are doubling coupons up to 2 bucks). I don't know what bugs me about the store so much, but I thought I'd give it a go. They have made a lot of changes since I last went. The store looked nicer then I remembered.

Anyway, this sale was soooo good that my heart was racing in the store. Here are SOME of the deals and the break down (BEFORE the 5 bucks off coupon!).

Vaseline Renewal Lotion $2.99 - 1.50x2 MFG = FREE
Revlon Tweezers $1.99 - 1.00x2 MFG=FREE
Vaseline 13 oz. lotion $3.29-1.25x2 MFG= $0.79
Xtreme Razors Schick $5.00-2.00x2MFG= $1.00
Bandaids $2.19-1.00x2 MFG= $0.19
Secret Deodorant $4.29 - 2.00x2 MFG= $0.29
Scott Tissues 24 rolls $5.50 - 1.00x2 MFG=$3.50
Soleil Razors $5.49- 2.00x2=$1.49
I got some other things for free as well, but I don't really feel like mentioning them.

Before the coupons, it came to over 50 bucks. Then you subtract the 5 bucks printable coupon from K-mart if you purchase 50 bucks or more (thank you again HCW!). Then, you hand over the rest of your coupons. Basically, I got 50 bucks worth of stuff for about 9 bucks (for 13 items!!!). Not bad at all. Of course some things were wiped clean before I got there. I would have loved some free Dawn, but alas, it was not my day on that one. I'll know better next time that during their super double coupon days I better get my butt there fast.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aliceson said...

Awesome deals once again!

I really enjoy shopping at K-mart. We have 2 in our area and I much prefer shopping there over Wal-mart. Granted it's no Target, but K-mart has Martha, and I'm a Martha fan.

February 23, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home