Sunday, February 1, 2009

Knockin' Some Things Off That List

We completed one item off of our to-do list tonight. We painted our bedroom a sand color and painted the base of the magnetic chalk board. The bedroom color is a calming one that compliments the dusty blues in our bedding and the paint color in our bath. I wanted a color that will allow me to change the scheme at any given moment if I feel like it.

As mentioned prior, there is always a price to pay for knocking things off the to-do list. Tonight it will be lack of sleep. I will post pics tomorrow. Right now, it's 2 AM (for some reason my posts are showing up with the time wrong), and everything looks kind of trashy and I'm tired and I'm sure Nolan will be ready to be fed at 6 in the morning.

Bonne nuit.
-M

1 Comments:

Blogger MC95 said...

I am sure you know, but they now make magnetic paint, and even 'whiteboard' paint - could be useful for the kids

February 2, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home