Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nick: Fryer Chef

Nick fried the oysters we got during our trip tonight and I thought I'd share the pics.


It was incredibly unhealthy, fried oysters, corn bread and for the sake of saving the meal... some broiled asparagus. I actually do not know how to fry at all. I've never learned. (I prefer Pam) That's why Nick took care of the frying tonight. We don't have fried stuff but once a year, so I'll save it for the experts.

All I could get was a shot of the oysters before they were fried. They went quickly.

Ladybug was skeptical. We called them ocean muffins and she pretty much bought that, hook, line, and sinker.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aliceson said...

ocean muffins- too cute!

January 12, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home