Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cutsie Post

This will be a quick post. I'm sorry I've been slacking lately. Things have been busy at our household for the last several days. Below is a cutsie photo I meant to publish on Easter.


GreenEyes in his bunny Outfit (grace a Marie France!)

This weekend, temps are supposed to be in the mid 80's (a little too hot if you ask me). We've got big plans. We plan to Hike a portion of the AT (Appalachian Trail) with the babies strapped to our backs. The other half of the weekend we will get our hands dirty and try to finish planting all the rest of our plants since the danger of frost is pretty much gone. We have a lot to plant. Then, at some point we will do a 10 miler. Good times. I love these kind of weekends!! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home