Friday, April 24, 2009

Target Brag

I know all of you don't care anymore, but I'm just soooo excited! I ventured out on my own today and I raked in the deals.

Store #1- Target

4 Things of Kashi Waffles .50 ea
4 Things of V-8 Fusion .99 ea.
3 Fruit Snacks (made .33 on these)
4 Glade Candles (they make a little over $2... that's right. I MADE money on them.)
= 3.74 OOP for everything

Store #2-Harris Teeter

.70 ea.- Jose Ole Taquitos (These are regularly 6.84. I got them on sale and then used 3- .75 blinkies I found at Food Lion that were doubled! Nick's a fan.)
.49 Electrasol Tablets
FREE Hormel Compleats (never tried them, it's processed junk to me, but a good donation!)

Store #3- Kroger
I used over 60 dollars of coupons!

10 things of TP for .10 ea (they were FREE but I paid to get them with a clipping service)
20 things of wipes for .10 ea (they were FREE but I paid to get them with a clipping service)
.65 Smart Taste Pasta (using a Blinkie from Food Lion, regulary 2.29 ea!)
.40 GG Veggies (not the best deal, but I needed veggies)

I'm getting good at this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home