Friday, May 14, 2010

Week in Review

Nick mentioned to me last week that he needed to take a business trip up north for a conference.  It was located at a drivable location so I had the option of actually attending this time.  It took me a millisecond to weigh this decision:  


Option A:  Stay at home in isolation with two little terrors

OR

Option B: Hang out in a hotel for a week of no dishes, no garden chores, no kiddos to clean up after...  oh and no dinner making.

So I spent a nice week of sloth and gluttony.  That's right; sweet, lazy bliss.  :)

pics removed
Enjoying a little Mexican.

Did any of y'all see yesterday's Today Show?  It was "NO makeup day" so all the ladies didn't wear makeup (oddly, men were allowed).   Nowadays I think I'm lucky to get out of the house with a smudge of mascara and maybe some lip gloss (as I did above).  But now, as it has been revealed in the same photo, I seem to have lost a good bit of my eyebrow hair.  I'm hoping they just got lost in the camera flash.  If not, I might want to consider an eyebrow pencil or maybe some old lady eyebrow tattoos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home