Monday, July 26, 2010

No Monday Garden Update Today!

It's been a rough couple of months for me because I've been near crippled with nausea from the pregnancy of our 3rd.  I have not tended the garden in so long that when I look at it now it sadens me frankly!  I wish I could just till over the entire thing and start over from scratch that's how crazy the weeds have taken over in my absence!!!  I seriously don't know where to start.  The weather has been crazy hot (though thankfully it's only 90 today) and I just haven't been able to do what I used to.  I feel the same of my house too.  Things are starting to change though, so I'm looking forward to being more like my former self!

So, on a whim today, I decided to delete my Facebook account.  I just don't have time for it right now.  Maybe later I'll change my mind.  I just figure most of what I share is public here and I really don't have the time to dedicate to both at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aliceson said...

Don't get too discouraged M, things will even out eventually. The first trimester (and even some of the second) were the worst for me too. It will get better!

I haven't had a chance to do my garden update this week either and I don't even have a valid excuse. I'll miss you on FB but I know you'll be back when life settles down a bit. By the way, CONGRATS to you!

July 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger sheila said...

I hear ya. Sometimes things just are too tough. And pregnant, sick and having to weed in 90+ weather? GOOD HEAVENS! No way no how!

:o) Chin up buttercup!

July 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Sara L said...

Looks like we will be buying a minivan sooner than we expected too - ha - promise me 2nd trimester is better because I'm saying that right now - yucko! I'm only 6 weeks. Let me know which minivan you pick - LOL

I will miss your updates on FB!

July 30, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home