Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th Y'all!

Now, before anyone accuses me of dressing my kids over-the-top like I used to do to my pug Olive, I'd like to note that I did not purchase the outfits the children are wearing.  Their outfits were gifts from the grandparents and there is really on a few occassions where these outfits are appropriate so I was obliged to dress them up for the fourth.  Blame G-pa and Papa for their Texan outfits, though I believe they purchased them in Kentucky.


pics removed

We had several options for fireworks in our area including a downtown city show, but we opted for the one a bit out of the way with a small town feel. The show we went to was nestled in the mountains, very scenic and promised much better people watching.

pics removed

Of course the kids had a total blast. GreenEyes loved the sparklers but hated the overhead fireworks. Ladybug liked the opposite. She was scared of the sparklers but loved the overhead fireworks.  Go figure.

pics removed
Diet coke + creullers + sparklers = good times

pics removed
Hope y'all had an awesome, safe holiday!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sheila said...

Oh that is so sweet! And I love your new sidebar photo!

July 5, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home