Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I killed it Today!

Today I got some killer deals. Of course, the cashier scared me again. Before he would take the coupons he said he had to clear them with the manager. Oh geez! Thankfully, they took them. His manager told them that they aren't taking internet coupons if they are black and white now. Thank goodness I printed in color.

FREE TP, AGAIN!!!! I bought 3 things of it.

Yoplain yo plus - on sale for $2, minus $1.50 coupon and $-1.00 e-coupon = made .50 cents
I did that twice. Then I bought another one and just used a $1.00 internet coupon. Total 3 FREE packages of Yo plus yogurt.

Multigrain Cheerios
Large package on sale for 2.50. -.75 e-coupon, plus -.75 MFG coupon-.33 grocery deal= $.67

Honey Nut Cheerios
1.67 on sale -.50 e-coupon, -50 mfg coupon = .67 cents each (i did that twice)

Ragu
Regularly 1.88, On sale for $1.50, subtract .33 grocery deal = 1.17 ea

Totinos
On sale for 1.25, - .50 e-coupon, -.35 MFG coupon (doubled) = .05, 5 cents!

Lean Hot Pockets
We get these at regular price sometimes cause Nick HAS to have these. You may remember the pizza addiction. This week they were on sale for $1.50 plus I had a coupon top of that for -1.25 off of six. Total was 1.30 each. I bought 12. Seriously, 12.

My total grocery bill this week was only 89 bucks. I got Pert Plus, diapers for cheap again, etc and still came in low. We are starting to reap the benefits of this couponing deal. I will be doing the triple coupon thing at Harris Teeter tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger MC95 said...

black and white... the nerve.

February 5, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home